Ann Wilson of Heart did a great job on Stairway to Heaven at the Kennedy Center
tribute about 4 years ago, you can find it on Youtube.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 10:14 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Aging Singers

I prefer live music any day ...we heard a group from Las Cruces at the Ysleta
Festival on the rez last night... The singers are huge (obese)  thus the name
Phat Soul but they can sing!!  Motown and Funk.... When you see the PBS
specials with those 60s and 70s groups those guys and gals can still hit those
notes....on other hand Plant cant hit the Stairway to Heaven high parts
anymore...he didn't use proper singing technique i am told...damaged his vocal
chords.