So this is what we used to call a scavenger hunt?  Wow, there truly is no new
thing under the sun.

From: Daniel White
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 11:45 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] pokemon impact

Dead bodies and robberies are happening:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/11/tech/pokemon-go-crazy-events/index.html

On the plus side, my kids have walked about 5 miles over this last weekend
because of the game.  I won’t complain about that.

Daniel White

Managing Director – Hardware Distribution Sales

ConVergence Technologies

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590

dwh...@converge-tech.com