It won't matter if it's disruptive or not... it's coming from GoPro, who has a HUGE following. Everyone will want one and buy one as soon as they can... sales go through the roof, stock price goes up... sell your stock at that point.

The stock was as high as $80+ per share in the last two years... it's at $12 today... surely it has room to grow to $15 - $20 per share. :)

Travis

On 7/14/2016 11:24 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
If the drone is somewhat disruptive. Nobody has seen it yet and there are a ton of drones out there.

-----Original Message----- From: Travis Johnson
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:02 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] GPRO

I think Fitbit will be a good one... it would have to be a little longer
term play... probably closer to 9-10 months... after the holiday season
sales and they report their 4Q earnings. Of course, GPRO will probably
have similar results after they release their drone in time for holiday
shopping. :)

Travis