They have an IPAM module you can add…..

Pricing is totally dependant on how many nodes/interfaces etc…. you can see
their pricing on their website - most installs i’ve dealt with use unlimited
licenses which are the price of a small vehicle….

Purchase and then annual maintenance.  The one that that’s annoying with them
is their sales group - once you contact them they will call you a LOT … they
always have some kind of promo pricing, especially at quarter/year end ….