Oh, I forgot to ask. Did you use the GPS+GLONASS receiver from GTop on the new boxes?

On 7/16/2016 4:18 PM, Forrest Christian (List Account) wrote:

We have enough parts left to build around 150 parasitic pipes. This is about a year's worth at the current sales rate.

We figure once people realize that the new product only requires a single cable between the ap and the syncbox instead of the current arrangement, that most people will just buy the new product, making the parasitic product last even longer.