I found the end credits to be the best part of the entire movie. Especially in IMAX 3D. When I get a 4k 3d giant screen running at home I might have to buy or rent this to see again.
I also get the feeling that this movie might actually be better the second or third time watching. But I'm not going to spend money at the box office finding out, since I found it pretty meh otherwise. I'm also impressed by the level of marketing which is being done. I'm in the San Francisco Bay area this week and it's everywhere. They even had a hearse in front of the theatre in Alameda made up to look like a ghostbuster vehicle. On Jul 17, 2016 5:21 PM, "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]> wrote: > Against my better judgment I saw ghostbusters. > I should have listened to my better judgment. > > Just a remake. I thought it was not funny. My wife enjoyed it. >
