From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 4:32 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Movie Review

spoiler alert -
Sulu is gay!

From: Forrest Christian (List Account)<mailto:li...@packetflux.com>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 3:30 PM
To: af<mailto:af@afmug.com>

IMAX is definitely cool if you end up in a 'real' IMAX theatre.  Sadly they've
diluted the brand by permitting smaller screens under the IMAX name, AND
there's no way to know for sure the IMAX screen size you'll find.

And... no spoilers please.   I'm not watching it until likely Sunday late,
which is our preferred time to see new releases - it seems to be one of the
lowest-attended shows, other than perhaps mid-week.

-forrest

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 3:23 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller