taping over mastic resolved them putting seeds in it. but i dont think
there is any good way. You could try an ultrasonic deterrent, my uncle has
one thats solar charged motion activated thats working well for deer in his
garden, maybe they have one for birds, but i dont know how well the motion
detector would work on a tower