Passing about 70 Meg last night and now passing about 15 meg.
Still doing it.

On 7/25/2016 2:09 AM, Robert wrote:
Idle or transmitting at full speed?

On 7/24/16 9:50 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

My notes:

Wall is 123vac. Amp meter says 0.07a. 8.61 watts. This is the factory POE.

POE spits out 24vdc. Amp meter said 0.23a. 5.52 watts.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343