Are you looking for server or endpoint security or both?

Might look at ESET.  I’ve found their products generally to be lightweight yet
effective, but I can’t really vouch for the server based versions.
http://www.eset.com/us/business/type/

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 10:36 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Anti-virus for MS Small Business Server / computers

Im going to go finish a symantec cloud migration today, I wasnt involved in the
start of the migration, but the boss said it was pretty smooth. I dont know if
the new endpoint is any lighter than before, we didnt deploy the whole package,
left out the firewall and a couple other things. the best thing Ive used in the
last few years has been malwarebytes, its light, not all that expensive, but I
never was fully comfortable with it on a server so I never activated real time
protection on servers, but workstations its a champ on