So sorry about that. I was reading something about fentanyl the other day. I think they said it is 100X more powerful than morphine? May have that wrong. But it also said that they were mixing fentanyl with something else.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 7/28/2016 8:05 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
this fentanyl heroin has killed a few here over the last few month. One of my old friends sisters, nice girl before the dope, really liked her, croaked out on it this weekend. I jest about pumping dope over the border. In retrospect, I wish the list was private still, its a great idea, and terrible for us. Not that I possess those emotion things, but if I did, id be sad. The count is pushing 30 party pals from back in the day feeding worms now.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 4:51 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>> wrote:

    The Mexican drug cartels are already cooking fentanyl, which will
probably make opium obsolete - sorry Afghanistan poppy growers. Better living through chemistry. How long before they make
    cocaine the same way?

    -----Original Message----- From: Seth Mattinen
    Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 4:41 PM
    To: af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    Subject: Re: [AFMUG] international MW Links?

    On 7/27/16 13:24, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:

        now that I think about it, if you were a contractor running
        international duct, dropping a second duct could be super
        beneficial.
        Liquefy the cocaine in mexico, pump it to the US. Im goina go
        buy a
        ditchwitch

    Just need to wait until someone invents replicators from Star Trek so
    you can download cocaine over the internet.

--
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.