I am one that does not care about APR because I normally pay the full balance
each month.

From: Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 9:19 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Same question with a twist

yes, while you are at it, also check what is their APR rate...

Cash back is a wonderful scam to move money from left pocket to right pocket
(lower interest rates on non-cash back cards, and a good 5-10 points higher on
so called cash back cards.... along with the fine print limiting the cash back
and other interesting terms and conditions).

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street