Maybe like this?
https://www.racksolutions.com/2post-center-mount-brackets.html

From: Eric Kuhnke
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2016 11:28 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Rack extension brackets - other vendor options?

I'm looking for something similar to these, but with a little bit more
stand-off depth:

http://www.rackmountsolutions.net/standoff_rack_extender.asp

The application is where I have a single 45U rack two post relay rack. Vertical
space is at a premium. I'd like to make the most use of space and mount some
things that are shallow back-to-back, with the rack extension hanging off the
rear. Or use two sets of the rack extension to bring the front thing forward
6-8" and the rear thing behind the rack 6-8".

For example a 1U cat5e patch panel, fully populated/terminated, with a 1U
copper grounding bus bar behind it. Or a horizontail DIN rail with terminal
blocks and stuff on it, mounted behind a shallow depth 2U device that has front
connections.

Or something that has connections on only one side like a shallow depth 1U NEMA
5-15 receptacle power strip, with another 1U NEMA 5-15 receptacle power strip
facing the opposite direction mounted back-to-back behind it.