Some of us who used this product when it first came out had troubles with the web GUI being locked up every time we needed to use it and requiring a truck roll and a service affecting power cycle to resolve. People have reported this was resolved in later versions, but I threw mine in the dumpster and got a bad taste so as long as there are other options I don't care to give them another chance.

-----Original Message----- From: SmarterBroadband
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2016 12:48 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 120 volt power reset via IP address.

http://www.digital-loggers.com/lpc.html

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Seth Mattinen
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2016 8:19 AM
To: af@afmug.com

On 8/4/16 8:46 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
I should mention that for 8 outlets in a 1U rackmount form factor, I
have used APC model number AP7900 at several sites.  Again, it’s not
the cheapest solution, but I have used these for over 10 years and
never a single problem, they are very trouble free (which is important
– you don’t want your remote reboot device actually causing outages or
requiring truck rolls because it locks up).  You can also use the
rackmount ears to wallmount these.  CyberPower makes a version that
has
2 inputs and acts as an automatic power switch.

The AP7900 is all over ebay for cheap.

~Seth