  From: That One Guy /sarcasm
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Friday, August 05, 2016 2:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] is....the price right?

  100/50 is really limiting the oversub option, unless youre strictly enforcing
the business (actual business, as in letterhead or tax id, something
identifiable as a business)

  in illinois, if we go above 25mb right now we move to symmetric DIA for
businesses that are rural. If youre competing in town with cable or fios, then
thats what youd probably be best served to pricepoint near without any other
value adds, just my two cents as the guy who doesnt own a company.

  We went slick, every plan we sell is 3/1, we have three speed tiers based on
your performance that open you up to the next potential speed, same price. but
we only guarantee(ish) the 3/1. this keeps customers limited by powercode to
the best case their installation will support, that way the radios arent doing
the work of trying to deliver more than the link will support. We want as many
customers on the 3rd tier as possible. once per year an account can go through
an audit to see if they can tier up.

  we also dont sell speed at all anymore, strictly consumption.

  On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 1:35 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net>