I use a Mikrotik RB912UAG-2HPnD with a 4g pcie and sim ~$200 in equipment and depending on the provider $9-30 a month for service I get the lowest tier data on a prepaid plan So if it goes over and I need faster speeds I can just pay for the usage needed. So far the cards I am using work well with both with ATT and T-mobile.