Forrest,

OK, think i need to order some updated equipment.

I have some B Sync Pipes, these didn't seem to work with the H sync
injectors.

Do the latest Sync Pipes work with the H injectors?

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at Please Donate at http://www.myakkatech.com/RFL.html
------