Hahaha, and probably 6 NIU students renting an old house, so they will actually
max out the 100 meg, then cancel in 9 months.

From: Mike Hammett
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 7:23 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] it wasn't my fault ...

Potential customers send stuff like this:

Visitor: XXXX

Email Address: x...@gmail.com

Phone Number: 8155175XXX

Message: I need a new internet connection high speed 100Mbps unlimited. Address
is XXXX ct unit XXX Dekalb il 60115
Please give me a reasonable quite. I currently have a Comcast connection and if
you guys could give me a lower rate and a better service I will switch to you

I'll get right on that.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP