Yep. Not really reverse, it's still input -> output. Both the input and output are floating. Just wire - to - and + to +. Yes, your "-48" from the rectifier goes on the negative terminal of the input on the RSD.

And you can get either the RSD-200C-48 or 300C-48. 200 or 300W as the names suggest. 38 to 62VDC input (IIRC), regulated 48v output.