That would seem to be a non trivial addition, and vendor specific.

What is the status of radio manufacturers adding SyncE support?  I really don’t
know anything about SyncE, but that seems like the way we should be heading.
Does SyncE apply to optical interfaces also?

From: Eric Muehleisen
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 1:36 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Props to Netonix

Cherry on the top would be the ability to provide sync over power.

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Erich Kaiser <er...@northcentraltower.com>
wrote:

  In all my years of doing this this is the most impressed I am with an item
out of the box, I am very impressed with the Netonix switches, very simple to
use, great features, and best of all it works as advertised!  Having the
variable voltage input on DC version is absolutely awesome!  Keep up the good
work!

  Even the DIN mount is impressive and well thought out!

  Erich Kaiser
  North Central Tower
  er...@northcentraltower.com
  Office: 630-621-4804