From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 4:24 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: just WTF

probably cheaper to push the dope fiend off a tower and let the insurance pay
out the death benefit

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 4:20 PM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

  Yep.   You have provide medical and rehab assistance sometimes...

  On Aug 19, 2016 3:17 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/court-rules-for-connecticut-state-worker-fired-for-smoking-pot/2016/08/19/d4122b74-6630-11e6-be4e-23fc4d4d12b4_story.html

    The supreme court has now ruled that you cant actually fire an employee for
doing drugs in your company vehicles and getting arrested for the crime