The session is partially hung and the customer is not currently home or I would have them reboot the radio. I cannot get into the radio at all and I want to push a software update. That is why I am looking for that string.

Gilbert

On 8/23/2016 11:02 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Link test...
*From:* Josh Luthman <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 23, 2016 11:56 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] SNMP string to kick a subscriber
http://support.cambiumnetworks.com/framed/onlinetools/
Tried here?
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. <mailing-li...@phxinternet.com <mailto:mailing-li...@phxinternet.com>> wrote:

    I used to have a script that I used to kick subscribers off my
    motorola/cambium access points to re authenticate (which I have
    somehow lost). I used snmp to do so in the script. Does anyone
    have the snmp string that performs that task? I am not finding it
    in the mibs file for whatever reason.

    Gilbert