If you're thinking about doing this, don't. I know that the CRS125 is basically the same as the RB2011 under the hood. Except the CRS has a single 25-port switch with a 1Gb/s link to the CPU. Compared to the 2011 which has the divided switches and different speeds. I hate it. 3011 was an option, but I still needed more than 10 ports, and I didn't want to throw in a separate switch.

I had a most ports switched and a couple peeled off for routing. Pushing about 110 x 30Mbps and maybe 15-18k PPS at peak through it for the last 24 hours. I kept getting random packet loss and OSPF adjacencies breaking. I'm betting the processor just couldn't handle it. Also have to wonder if it was some kind of buffer issue between the switch and CPU.

Replaced with a 1100AHx2. Oh well. Learning experience. The CRS looks better than a RB493G on paper, but that is not the case.