I'm having a hard time getting this to work. I'm working a very simple
setup:

AP: UBNT NSM2, airMax off, WDS off, bridge mode, WPA2, v5.6.3

SM: ePMP 2.4 GHz integrated, WiFi SM mode, bridge mode, WPA2, v3.0

I can't even get the ePMP to connect to a test WiFi network, so I expect
I'm missing something very basic on the ePMP. ePMP will see the network,
but will not register. Any suggestions?

-Chris


------------------------------

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Jerry Head <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Yep.
>
>
> On 8/23/2016 8:55 PM, Christopher Gray wrote:
>
>> I'm about to swap out some UBNT M2 hardware for ePMP hardware. I plan to
>> be changing the AP to ePMP first, then all the SMs.
>>
>> Will 2.4 GHz M2 hardware connect in WiFi mode to an ePMP AP in a 10 MHz
>> wide channel?
>>
>> Thank you - Chris
>>
>
>

Reply via email to