I don't think it is a misprint, I have seen other high-voltage input DC:DC
converters (you can find some from Sager/Powergate), but they're much rarer
than things which have a top-end input voltage maximum of around
76VDC...    Really curious what sort of weird industrial applications are
relatively low wattage at a couple hundred watts load for a device, and
need that kind of input.