Bought it.  Chuck wins!

Chuck McCown wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HARRIS-DRACON-DIVISION-M332-1-Linemans-Telephone-Phone-Line-Tester-BUTT-SET-/232058877606

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck McCown
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 3:08 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Butt setts

I don't know if they still make them, but the Harris Dracon was a good one. More importantly are the clips. You want the expensive clips that will go
on a 66 block, but have bed of nails and the piercing pins.
Speakerphone is good.  Nice heavy duty clip to clip on your belt to tool
pouch is good.  Weatherproof is good.  Drop proof is good.  My first butt
set was a 100% rubber BECO. It would survive a drop from the top of a pole unless it fell with the dial against a rock. Dial would move a little slow
in sub zero weather and you would have to force it back.

-----Original Message----- From: Jay Weekley