I have no experience with this, but couldn't you use a signal amplifier out by the dish, powered over the coax?
http://www.solidsignal.com/satellite-signal-amplifier-th.asp

Or is the issue that you don't want to extend the coax?

-----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 11:21 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Extending Dishtv over Fiber (Private property)

I've run into a situation where I need to install a TV dish about 700'
away from where the TV will go because of heavy tree coverage. There is
power and indoor space at the dish location, and there is already fiber
run back to the house with multiple spare strands. 'People' I've talked
to, say this is too far for a coax run. Searching online, it looks like
there are some fiber options.   Dish network branded or a company called
'Dawnco', but the equipment is about the same price in the $6000+ range
for a 4lnb setup.  Anyone come across a cheaper way to do it?  80 year
old-Non-technical users, so need to maintain the DISH STB, no fancy
streaming solutions.  The dish today is about 250' away from the house
on coax, and it will drop out in the slightest rain because of the
signal loss over the coax.