Any good manual or online guide to explain all the options is these switches?
I can presume a check box with MC may be a multicast filter but that is just a
guess.
Lots of options.  ISO?  PS?  DS?
I am not a router guy so some of these may be obvious those “skilled in the
trade” but not to me.
Details about the flow control options etc.

I can go to their forum and search for questions like this but there really
needs to be a manual or context sensitive help on the gui or something.
I press F1 and get help for my browser.  I see no help buttons.  The CLI has
the normal ? help things but super terse as usual.