Good point.

On 09/06/2016 10:11 AM, Jason McKemie wrote:
I'd think that I would see some internal network activity if this were the case though. Also, the source IPs appear to be from all over the world.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 12:09 PM, Bruce Robertson <br...@pooh.com <mailto:br...@pooh.com>> wrote:

    In  my experience, that's usually your mobile devices nattering
    with the mother ship, like doing backups and uploading recent
    pictures. iPhones are especially bad about this.