You gotta wonder how the ham checked it. I would want to know the type of tensiometer. If he came back with "what is a tensiometer" then I would be concerned about climbing it too.

-----Original Message----- From: Jay Weekley
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 3:13 PM
To: Principal WISPA Member List ; Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] Tower maintenance training

We've got some towers that our climbers are concerned about because they
feel the guy wires are loose. We've had them checked by the HAM that
built several of our towers including one in question and he said they
are fine but there does seem to be a difference in the slack compared to
other towers we own.  Is there hands on training we can get on
tensioning guy wires or is someone in the southeast willing to host two
or three people for a few hours for training?