What is everyone's preferences for shielded connectors at the moment? We discovered at least one corroded/rusted connector last week at a site which had taken a direct or nearly direct lightning strike which melted pig tails as well as destroyed an omni among other things. It was a site we bought so we don't know the manufacturer of the connector or if it's something we installed and it's the first one I've seen on our network. Has anyone else seen this happen? Lately we've been using RF Armor have used Ubiquiti shielded connectors in the past.