>>I am told other VPN protocols on Mikrotik don’t work well in 6.x? Is this 
>>right? Anyone using them? 

Was there some context to such a claim ? if yes please feel free to share 
details. 

if not... then I can tell you as a general claim it is wrong... 

We use IPsec tunnels and they work perfectly fine, and so do PPTP. 

Regards. 

Faisal Imtiaz 
Snappy Internet & Telecom 
7266 SW 48 Street 
Miami, FL 33155 
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232 

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: [email protected] 

> From: "Josh Reynolds" <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:12:40 PM
> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] IOS 10 VPN Mikrotik

> A dedicated VM with OpenVPN always worked great for me. Ready and easy to use
> clients for all platforms.

> On Sep 7, 2016 8:02 PM, "SmarterBroadband" < [email protected] > 
> wrote:

>> We currently use PPTP VPN on our office Mikrotik router for staff to login to
>> our network remotely (from PC, MAC, Android and iPhones). I read that IOS 10
>> and MAC OS Sierra will not have PPTP due to security issues.

>> I am told other VPN protocols on Mikrotik don’t work well in 6.x? Is this 
>> right?
>> Anyone using them?

>> What else are people using for VPN access?

>> Thanks

>> Adam

Reply via email to