Out of curiousity,
If I wanted to create global ACLs for my network for various purposes that
are managed from a single mikrotik on the network. Is there enough info on
your links to steal your code and modify it to do so?

basically I want a single location I add in the different ACL lists and it
automagically ends up on all our routers