Hi,

So today, I was finally able to login to a brokerage account that was setup by my parents in 1987. They had given me four shares of Apple stock for my birthday, but because I was a minor, they had to be put under one of my parent's names as well. I think they spent about $200 for the shares at that time.

I logged in to the account (that has literally taken me YEARS to get access to) and discovered I now have $8,800 worth of Apple stock. It was a great surprise, and the bonus was the $670 worth of dividend checks that were just sitting in the account because they didn't have a current address.

Doing some quick math, that works out to about 13% interest over the last 29 years. Apple just paid for my new iPhone 7. :)

Travis