I wish I felt 20 now and then...  Seems like I feel 80 more often than I feel
20.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 11:19 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Live Long and Prosper

I am 60 and act like 6 year old..  Feel like 20 year old once in a while and
look 70 other times.

On Sep 8, 2016 11:16 AM, "Jay Weekley" <par...@cyberbroadband.net> wrote:

  I've found at some point people stop lying or hiding their age and start
bragging again like a 3 year old.  Have you ever noticed how quickly someone
that is 80 years old will tell you their 80?

  Adam Moffett wrote:

    Birthday reactions:
    age 6 = YAY it's my birthday
    age 16 = YAY I can drive
    age 26 = buy me drinks
    age 36 = meh
    age 46 = I'm going to die soon aren't I?  Better buy that Mustang I always
wanted.
    age 56 = ....I'm older than Star Trek?!  *cries into a beer*