Do you have a connection to the closest internet exchange? Usually it's cheaper
to get a 10G pipe to the exchange and pick up free bandwidth from
Netflix/Google/Akamai/etc rather then upgrade your upstream pipes. Plus once
you're at the IX with a router/switch you could easily pick up an inexpensive
upstream carrier there rather than paying for multiple big pipes back to your
area. This is what we do. Saves a lot.

Sent from my iPhone