I've noticed that if you are editing a multimap and filter down to just a few towers with the magnifying glass in the upper-right part of the page, if it displays say three towers and instead of ticking each one, one at a time, if you tick the box at the top to select them all, it will not only select the three you see but all the ones you don't see as well. Then when you go to display the map it will try to display them all if you have a lot of coverages this could make it undisplayable to the point where you make have to call them to get them to remove the Pins (the site pins) from your map. This will usually allow the map to display, at which time you can remove the extra coverages that got included.

Sam