I r sadface.
Who makes the steel Routerboard enclosures for Baltic Networks? Those
are pretty nice.
Or are you trying to do plastic? I think that would be perfectly fine.
Then maybe have some steel or aluminum rack mount ears with plastic self
tapping screws?
How about Winford Eng? www.winford.com I like their plastic DIN clips.
On 9/15/2016 6:08 AM, Forrest Christian (List Account) wrote:
@!#?@!.
My enclosure manufacturer for the rackmount injectors seems to be
AWOL. Lots of productive conversations back and forth over the past
few months, but now it comes time to actually finalize prints and
order the first batch, and well.. nothing. Evidently sending them a
finalized drawing and asking for instructions on how to get these
ordered is a good way to get them to quit responding.
I'm still hopeful that this is just a bump on the road (someone's on
vacation, they're backlogged, etc.), but this just isn't a good sign.
If anyone is aware of a supplier which can make 1U enclosures, in
reasonable quantities (50-100 at a time, not sure how many a year,
hopefully lots more than that), and most importantly at a reasonable
price, I'd appreciate the lead.
I'm reviewing all of the well-known enclosure manufacturers (Bud, OKW,
Hammond, Schroff, etc.) to see if I can fit into one of them and can
get them modified at a price which I think all of you can afford.
Past experience indicates to me that there is a good chance that this
isn't going to be productive, which is why I'm asking.
--
*Forrest Christian* /CEO//, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc./
Tel: 406-449-3345 | Address: 3577 Countryside Road, Helena, MT 59602
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> |
http://www.packetflux.com <http://www.packetflux.com/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>
<http://facebook.com/packetflux> <http://twitter.com/@packetflux>