We've been running Freeside for the last 10 years. It takes a bit of perl and linux knowledge to get it running (or just download the VM), but hey, what do you want for nothing?

Feature-wise, freeside is on par with the big boys these days.. Can't think of anything it doesn't have that an ISP billing system should have.
The new version even has tower coverage mapping... very WISP-friendly.

peace

Vlad