too bad that netbox cant be switched to mysql because iwisp.gr is planning on
putting phpipam in there billing/monitoring software.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@kyneticwifi.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Date: 09/16/16 01:44 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Billing system survey rehash

I liked netbox, but it was still pre-release when I played with it. They were
the talk of /r/networking for awhile.
On Sep 16, 2016 10:51 AM, "Simon Westlake" <simon@sonar.software> wrote:
 Check out https://github.com/digitalocean/netbox

On 9/16/2016 10:49 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:

phpipam isnt developed anymore
I have an idle racktables server ready for production, its ugly/sexy and has
everything I want except that its got a learning curve I havent sobered up
enough to get a full grasp on, but its got all the documentory and reporting
features I want, would love it if Bertram bought it out and integrated it, id
be so exited Id get the vapors.