I’m always amazed when I still meet people who think that’s true….

When I was younger I can remember being in Florida for winter holidays and
bumping into some folks who would always ask where you were from.  When you
said Canada you would sometimes get:

“hey, we met a guy named Joe from Canada - do you know him?”
“what do you feed your dogs in Winter?” (not meaning normal family pets, they
meant sled dogs)
“how do you heat the inside of your igloos?”

You get the idea… but the worst part is that some of these folks actually
believed that all of Canada was covered in ice/snow and we lived in igloos….