From: Zach Underwood
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 11:50 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] everyone should be blocking SMB ports

My work has its own IP address and get upstream from atnt and charter. The smb
ports are not blocked.

Zach Underwood (RHCE,RHCSA,RHCT,UACA)

http://ZachUnderwood.me

advance-networking.com

On Sep 19, 2016 12:47 PM, "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:

  Cable/Telco probably.

  WISP?  I dunno...

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343

  On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Sean Heskett <af...@zirkel.us> wrote:

    i think everyone has been blocking those ports since 1998-ish (or at least
you should be)

    -sean

    On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:22 AM, Zach Underwood <zunder1...@gmail.com>