It's Larry vs Moe this time around.
I want to see a political party built around solid personal ethics and
well reasoned positions supported by solid facts and real science. The
nation needs enough conscience to care what happens to ourselves and
those around us, and enough reason to know when more help won't really
help. We need the strength to defend ourselves from conquerors, but we
don't need the strength to dominate the world.
Basically I want the love child of Jesus and Optimus Prime to run for
president. Since they're both male, they can ask Princess Twilight
Sparkle to donate an egg.
------ Original Message ------
From: "Lewis Bergman" <[email protected]>
To: "Animal Farm" <[email protected]>
Sent: 9/21/2016 8:50:41 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT... My buddy the joker
I expect a great number on both sides will sit this one out.
On Wed, Sep 21, 2016, 7:45 AM Jaime Solorza <[email protected]>
wrote:
Art of war. Insightful. These are donation pleas with nothing
more than put Downs of Obama and Hillary. No policy ideas, nothing
but the same attacks. I don't care what anyone says Trump does not
know Lincoln's party is about let alone true conservative ideas. Not
even Bush Sr. gonna vote for him.
On Sep 21, 2016 3:42 AM, "Lewis Bergman" <[email protected]>
wrote:
Judging from your distaste for anything leaning right I would suggest
reading Sun Tzu's The Art Of War. You might decide to read those
emails.
On Tue, Sep 20, 2016, 7:05 PM Jaime Solorza
<[email protected]> wrote:
A GOP lackey friend of mine subscribed me to Donald Frumps mailing
list.. I blocked it and now getting stuff from gas chamber skittles
brat son... Blocked him... Who is next? I think I will get back at
my friend....