when did these election choices become cool...I am voting for Pat Paulsen
as write in...
Damn work gets in way of my drinking.,..I need to start a company like
Chuck and swim in my money vault every morning. (ducking under my, yuk,
glass of tea.)

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390