Look at the AP's power tab on the sessions page. Do you see any SMs at MIMO-A and/or less than 8X/6X modulation? That's the downlink rate to the SMs. 4X is going to eat up some air time. 2X and 1X is obviously even worse. MIMO-A is even more ungood.

I know Aaron talked about adding support to penalize low mod SMs so they will have less effect on air time utilization. I hope that's coming in 14.3. Or maybe he said for 15.0. I don't remember.