We use the UBNT 2' airFiber dishes, or Lightweight RocketDishes (same thing
except H/V vs dual slant), for pretty much everything now... they're deeper
dishes, so there isn't a lot of need for extra shielding (in my opinion,
anyway), but they're probably not the best option for PTP650, since they
have SMA connectors.

I would look at Jirous - they make some nice stuff.