Apologies, I didn't mean it *has* dropped to $0.20/watt, just a
theoretical...  Even if and when it does, for the raw cost of assembled
panels, there's still a lot of other costs.

Here is a record low bid in $/kWh for grid-feeding massive scale solar
(unsubsidized!) in a sunny desert:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-03/solar-developers-undercut-coal-with-another-record-set-in-dubai

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 2:46 PM, SmarterBroadband <li...@smarterbroadband.com