I was going to bring that up. The "original" Transit has become the Transit Connect. It's essentially a car with a small van body. Probably an excellent in-town delivery vehicle and gets outstanding mileage. If your needs are relatively modest, it can fit into a lot of situations.

The Transit is an E-series van, and comes in short, medium, and tall varieties. It competes with the Mercedes Sprinter and the Dodge ProMaster and the like.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>