I’ll take that as a no ;)

As I’m taking some time to look into Aircontrol I can’t believe how basic it is
… really has limited value

What are other folks using for provisioning with Ubiquiti systems?  I’m looking
for unified provisioning “packages” for customers, some automation capabilities
- nothing cloud hosted, only on premise etc…. something similar to what the
Cambium provisioning was capable of if that helps…

Thanks,
Paul