+1

Most of his "proposals" are "secret" and/or flowered with bravado. Pretty much nothing of substance.

We've only seen the tip of the iceberg with respect to this carnival barker.

If the people working for Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, John Kasich, et all had been doing their jobs a year ago, we wouldn't be in this embarrassing situation.

The republicans are reaping what they have sewn.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 10/10/2016 10:00 AM, Faisal Imtiaz wrote:
>>> I’m fine with him.
Yep, pretty obvious.

Which part ? how he took advantage of it ? or what is proposing to change ? http://taxfoundation.org/comparing-2016-presidential-tax-reform-proposals All independent fact checkers are saying that his tax plan is self serving and will only benefit rich folks such as himself.

>> I want to see that business experience put to use running the country and negotiating with other countries. Again which part ? the part where he runs the business into the ground and comes out ahead for himself at the expense of all the little guys ?
Or the part where they starts to get arrogant like Kim Jong-un ?

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street